cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

get the data from inbound -pugin to WDDOINIT at that moment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i am passing parametes to my URL from Badi. it is working.

but my problem is the data updates before triggering of badi should trigger in INIT method of WD application. since thats not happing. i am unable to get the data from inbound -pugin to WDDOINIT at that moment.It is reflecting later.

can any one please help me in this issue.

Regards,

Padma.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You want to trigger BADI or DOINIT method of the compoenent...which one first....

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi...

I am capturing values from badi and passing to url parameters and its done successfully. but my problem is as soon as i trigger my WD application those values should reflect in my application. those reflecting during the action modify or update.

Regards,

Padma.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

have you added them in the WINDOW handler method parameters(check them importing as optional). Once you add tehm, keep them in the parameters tab of the WD application.

After doing this...In the WDDOINIT......write this piece of code....

For Ex i have a parameter in both teh window handledefault method and aslo in WD application paramter

ex UNAME

in the wddoinit of the view -

lv_uname type string.

lv_uname   = wdr_task=>client_window->get_parameter ( 'UNAME' ).

Now set this value to teh attribute and display them.

Regards,

Lekha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well i already passed to my WD application WDDOINIT method.

Since i am facing problem like...

if i create/modify in standard screen before triggering of badi that is not reflecting at that moment in WD application screen.

after commit work of save only i called WDapplication.

please help me in this issue.

Regards,

Padma.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are calling this WDA afte the BADI commit work is doen right...When thissi dione you are passing data to teh application parameters right...

Where are you facing the issue then..Wehn and what you wantt o display in application...

Before trigegreing th BADI aslo if you want to pass some data to application then are you calling this application at right place or not..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well my process is like that on click of save button in standard screen badi will trigger, from badi WDA will trigger. during this process it is passing the data but what ever i modified before badi trigger that is not reflecting in application. since i took all prcautions.

i set the break-points and debbug the triggring flow of process in WDA ---WDDOINIT and then it will goto plugin -event.i cannt use WDDOMODIFYVIEW since on initation of WDA i want that screen with data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you checked in debuggin wether the data is sent to that BADI are not first tehn check teh passing same to WDA.

At what point of time you are calling this WDA from BADI...is it before any changes or after saving changes then this BADI gets triggered...

It is not teh issue at WDA side, I guess at the BADI side only you are not sedning that data that is unchanged..

Only changed data is sent to WDA right... Then in that case before changes that BADI is not having that data..

Please test it out..