Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terminate the Process before IE

former_member194677
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have scenario i am picking a file and archiving it in archive folder thru sender adapter and then sending to target directory FTP. Now there is a change in requirement just i want to pick the file and archive it in archive folder not further processing to FTP.

I know It can be done in sender adapter but i dont have target so I dont want to process further and i want to teminate the message before it reaches to IE so that i can avoid error messages MONI.

There are few Work around to do this, I think it can be done creating receiver channel and archive the file in archive directory by writing a OS command in Receiver channel. and second i have tried a option in receiver determination by creating dummy receiver and selected option if no receiver found then end processing without error message(No Restrart possible) but it is throwing an error in MONI.

Please suggest is there any work around to archive the file and stop the processing befor IE to avoid the error message IE MONI.

Waiting for your valuable inputs.

Thanks

Edited by: santosh pai on Nov 20, 2009 8:05 PM

Edited by: santosh pai on Nov 20, 2009 8:08 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Santosh,

I know It can be done in sender adapter but i dont have target so I dont want to process further and i want to teminate the message before it reaches to IE so that i can avoid error messages MONI.

There are few Work around to do this, I think it can be done creating receiver channel and archive the file in archive directory by writing a OS command in Receiver channel. and second i have tried a option in receiver determination by creating dummy receiver and selected option if no receiver found then end processing without error message(No Restrart possible) but it is throwing an error in MONI.

Well, there are 2 other options that I can think of - Receiver Determination and Message Mapping.

In RD or MM, give a condition which will never come true. By doing this, no error will be generated / File will be archived as required / No messages sent to the target.

Let us know if you still need any help.

Regards,

Neetesh