cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution Manager for Implementation of solutions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys

I am new to Solution Manager and wanting some PDFs related to Solution Manager (Business Blueprints), Service Desk, Charm and BPM. Can anyone of you please let me know where I can find some documentation which will help me in my understanding? I appreciate your response.

Thanks

Venky

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much.

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you. I have referred to the link, it provides at a higher level. I am asked to worked on cHarm, Is there way, I can get the SM550 and SMI410 PDFs? I need to work on change req mgmt and business solutions. Appreciate your help and response.

Thanks

Venky

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> Thank you. I have referred to the link, it provides at a higher level. I am asked to worked on cHarm, Is there way, I can get the SM550 and SMI410 PDFs? I need to work on change req mgmt and business solutions. Appreciate your help and response.

The PDFs you mention are copyrighted material, they are not (legally) available. You'll get a printed hardcopy if you attend the courses.

Unfortunately I'm not aware of any documentation beyond RKT and help.sap.com that is freely available.

Markus