cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAPGUI Dialogs

Former Member
0 Kudos

In one of our user-exits in SAPMV45A, FM popup_to_confirm is called for additional user dialog confirmation. It has a check that if it is running in background, the dialog is not displayed, and it just accepts the default value. Since this is in the user-exit, a BAPI call to create or change SD document will enable the popup to come in.

Here comes WD app, and a BAPI call is made. Obviously, the dialog will not be displayed as the FM popup designed for SAPGUI .

My question is, is there another function or class to display a popup that will be visible when WDA is running ?

The idea will be on the exit, if the SAPGUI is running, call the normal FM popup, othewise, call this other function/class method that will be visible in WDA app. --- Not even sure if that's possible.

Of course the other alternative is to create the popup in WDA and just pass the answer selected by the user to the user-exit. I actually wanted to avoid this so I don't have to do the same on other WDA apps.

Anyway, I hope there's this function / class I'm looking for or if there are any other approaches that can be explored, I would appreciate the help.

Thanks a lot everyone !

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prasenjit_sharma
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the tip on the dynamic creation of window. But for the "listener" , you still need to implement in the WDA.

I was hoping I can implement something on the user-exit that can be visible on the WDA, which again could be wishful thinking.

Something like what the WEBGUI for HTML does. Any screen popup that was made is translated so it can be visible on the WEBGUI. I was hoping for something like that.

prasenjit_sharma
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I was thinking if you can somehow make use of your existing WD Application. You need to send the reference of the wd_comp_controller in your BADI. Let me do some more thinking and I'll update you.

Regards

Prasenjit

Answers (0)