cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DNL_PLANT

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have loaded DNL_PLANT but there are no entries in table CRMM_LOCMAP. The plant only come across to CRM as business partners. Any suggestions?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, I forgot to mention that I am using CRM 5.0. I thought the CRMM_LOCMAP is supposed to update automatically.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you check DNL_PLANT in CRM trx. R3AC1 you will see that the object has no "linked bdoc". This means that no automatic updated will be sent to CRM from R/3. If you wish to have CRM updated you must make a change in R/3 & then download the object DNL_PLANT...If this is the way you are maintaining PLANTS...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Peter, the object "DHL_PLANT" only downloads the plants as Business Partners is correct behaviour in CRM 40. This version has no seperate object to store plant related information. I believe the CRM 5.0 version has filled this gap. Kind regards, Tiest.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

You are correct that the plants from R/3 are replicated to CRM as Business Partners with BP role as 'Plant'. Please use T.Code R3AM1 to check if the status of Load Object DNL_PLANT is green. Try to figure out if there are any errors during replication.

Thanks.

Ajay Kiran

KaushalShah
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can implement a custom LOCMAP table in CRM with required fields of plant maintanence, define a custom download object (to transfer data from R3 to CRM). But this table you will only be able to use for some custom functionality.

I think Plant will be a part of standard 5.0 solution.

Regards,

Kaushal