Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to transfer the stock from warehouse managed-non HU managed sloc to Hu-

former_member435196
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

How to transfer the stock from warehouse managed-non HU managed sloc to warehouse managed HU managed sloc without creating the stock in posting change?

I have done the setting of HU requirment and default value of delivery. Also,

I used HU02 T-code (311 Mtype) and did the packing and put source Sloc= Non HU managed- Wh managed sloc. Dest sloc= Warehouse managed -HU sloc. As a result of this, stock is posted in posting change area without generation of posting change. (+ve and -ve quant generated) How to proceed to bring the stock in to HU managed sloc? My Warehouse number is same in this stock transfer. Is there any way to transfer the stock directly to Hu managed Sloc without going the stock in to posting change area ?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try with VLMOVE if you want to move HU

Regards

Vishal

former_member435196
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I VLMOVE will support only movement of HU. Initially there is no HU. The stock is in WH non HU managed. We want to move it to HU managed sloc and do the packing there. I can do this by HU02 but +ve and -ve quant posted in posting change area. How can I move the stock in HU manged sloc? Is there any single step procedure whereby in a warehoue I can do the stock transfer from non HU managed sloc to HU managed sloc??

Milind

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can only store packed material / HUs in a handling unit managed storage location. It is not possible to move unpacked material to a HUM sloc and pack the material there.

Regards,

Ely

former_member435196
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ely,

Thanks for the information. I have following 2 questions

Do you mean to say that, we have to pack the material in non HU managed sloc and then move it to HU managed sloc?

(ii) When I used HU02 T code, why stock is posted in posting change area without creation of posting change notice? How to move the stock from posting change area to HU managed sloc? Can we not avoided creation of stock in posting change area and direct move to HU managed sloc?

Milind

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How you create HU in yours system

Regards,

Vishal

former_member435196
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I use HU02 transaction code. There I can create HU and pack the material. During this transaction I transfer the stock from WH to HU managed sloc.After this I get the stock in posting change area without creating the posting change notice. My question is how to move the stock directly to HU managed sloc.

Milind

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I understand that you are transferring stock from Warehouse to Non Warehouse. You cannot expect PCN. You will get only TR.

If it is correct you can configure imediate TO Creation & automatic confirmation for this TR.

former_member435196
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

No!!. I am transferring the stock from WH which is not HU managed to WH which is HU managed. As this is sloc to sloc tranfer with in a WH I am getting posting change area.But no posting change number. My question is, how to transfer the stock to HU managed sloc as posting change number is not created but stock is transferred to posting change area ?

Thanks

Milind

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi , I am also facing similar issue , did you get any soln for it

Regards

Shrey

vijay_singh21
Contributor
0 Kudos