SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Cancel discontunuation

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a series of generic and variant articles flagged for discontinuation. They were incorrectly flagged for discontinuation. Since then, someone tried using MASS (MM46) to unflag them for discontinuation. According to note [771058|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/771058] this should not have been done. Now, all LVORM (deletion flag indicator) entries are blank except in table MVKE. I cannot get MVKE to unset. Any recommendations on how to complete the cancellation of discontinuation? Moreover, is there a standard way to cancel the discontinuation once WSE1 has been used? Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Justin,

as standard way, I would use transcation WSE8. There, you can view the discontinuation status of the article(s) and - if necessary - unflag it.

To solve your problem: maybe you should mark the article again for discontinuation and then try to unflag with TA WSE8?

Regards,

Tobias

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Justin,

as standard way, I would use transcation WSE8. There, you can view the discontinuation status of the article(s) and - if necessary - unflag it.

To solve your problem: maybe you should mark the article again for discontinuation and then try to unflag with TA WSE8?

Regards,

Tobias

0 Kudos

Thanks Tobias. I flagged everything via WSE1, then un-flagged everything via WSE8. Now we're good to move forward.