cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table to view all documents linked to a particular sales document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can anyone tell me a table where I can get all documents linked to a particular sales document?

E.g. If I have the sales order number can I view all the documents like PO, delivery, shipment etc. linked to it in one table.

Thank you,

Regards,

Shanu Jain

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Table VBFA

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

VBFA gives me only one document and not the list of documents linked to that one sales document. I selected all the document categories in the Subsequent doc category and Preceding doc category and entered the delivery in the Follow-on doc in thr table but on execution I am just getting only 1 entry showing the sales order number although there is a complete cycle for this document till invoicing. Am I making any mistake?

Thank you,

Shanu Jain

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just enter the delivery document number inside asteriks in the follow-on document and leve other fields blank. Then execute.

This is because, the delivery number may carry leading zeros.

For third-party sales order, enter the sales document number in the field Predecessr field and then execute.

Regards,

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> VBFA gives me only one document and not the list of documents linked to that one sales document. I selected all the document categories in the Subsequent doc category and Preceding doc category and entered the delivery in the Follow-on doc in thr table but on execution I am just getting only 1 entry showing the sales order number although there is a complete cycle for this document till invoicing. Am I making any mistake?

> Shanu Jain

If you have entered the delivery number in the Follow-on Doc # in SE16 then it will only show the records where this delivery number is the follow-on document. The corresponding record for the invoice would have the invoice # in the Follow-on Doc field. If you're looking for the records related to the sales order, just enter the sales order in the Preceding Document field, do not enter anything else. And don't worry about the leading zeroes - SE16 will take care of them.

However, it is possible that document flow is not being updated either because of your configuration settings (in the copy control) or some kind of an issue. Look up the notes by "document flow not updated" and you'll find plenty. VBFA will give you the same information that you see if you click the Document Flow button in the SD transactions (e.g. VA03 or VF03) - nothing more, nothing less.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the TABLE VBFA you can find all the SUBSEQUENT document created for the SALES DOCUMENT

*Goto the Table VBFA and maintain the SUBSEQUENT DOCUMENT category for your respective search*

*for PURCHASE ORDER enter the value V*

*for DELIVERY -- J*

for Billing --- M

for RETURN DELIVERY --- H

for CREDIT MEMO --- O

Thanks,

santosh

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in table VBFA. YOu can differentiate the documents by the field VBTYP_N values.

Regards