Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Transport request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I am having issue regaring transport.

I have deleted table maintainence and recreated anew one.

I would like where should i check for the transport for table maintainence like for table we goto utilities - version-version management there we can see the transport number right?

Then for table maintenence where do i need to check transport.

If i have move the table maintainence transport does that move the table also.

3 REPLIES 3

Manohar2u
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepthi,

You can see from table maintenence generator se54 (not sure) or you can also go from se11 to table generator. There you can see it has marked to which transport request.

You need to move table request first and then table generator request if these both are in different requests.

Regards

Manohar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Are you speaking about the View or the Program?

In the first case you can see the version in Utilities option of menù;

In the second case you check the program you have generate by Table Maintenance Generator.

This program is linked to function group you've assigned while you've been generating it.

So you should check that function group by SE80.

Max

former_member186741
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can use transaction se10 to search for transports.

1. click on the tools icon (shift-f6).

2. highlight the search for objects icon (binoculars) and execute (f8).

3. in the selection of object are, after the pre-filled entries, put in TOBJ in the object type and your table name and '*' in the object name field. Check the checkbox for this line.

4. enter some more criteria in the selection of requests/tasks area, eg indicate if you want to search modifiable and/or released tasks.

5. execute (f8)