cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue for creation date of Billing document in third party ???

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Folks,

This issue is related to third party scenario. The basic requirement is to create to a billing document with a creation date same as

Good issue date of Sales Order.

For your information, with the help of enhacement we have passed on the value of posting date of material document generated

from MIGO to Goods issue date in Sales Order. I am very much aware that setting up a new copying routine would help me but

relating the GI date field of Sales Order from the techincal point of view is a complete work stopper. Could anyone throw light on

the workaround for mapping this case ???

Regards,

Sarthak

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

alex_zheng
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sarthak,

This only control is as the following:

If you set the billing relevance indicator to 'F' in the third-party

item category definition, the billing date (vbkd-fkdat) on the sales

order is overwritten with the posting date from IR by design (this is

standard behaviour).

Please reveiw also note 84229 describing the process for Third Party

item.

Regards,

Alex

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks Alex for your input on the topic !!

But i would like to say that the billing relevance of the item category has to "B" as this process of Third part Sales talks about creation of billing document after the MIGO. And i am basically interested to Populated the posting date of MIGO for Biling creation date.

In Sales Order, the GI date is modified to Posting date of MIGO through enhancement. I have been looking around relevant tables to fetch the GI date of Sales Order but not getting the right track...

Could anyone provide any other workaround to implement this sort of requirement ???

Eager to hear from Lakshmipathi ...

Regards,

Sarthak