cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamically populated table is empty when the form is saved and reopend

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I have created an Intercative form which is used to create Purchase orders. I get the data I need from R/3 into global types and pass it to my form from the interface. For the items table of the purchas order I populate my table in the form dynamically every tim ethe user clicks on add row button. When I save the form the textfields of the Purchase Order are filled in but the table of items is empty.

Would you guys help me what should I do in order to save the data of the table? How to create global binding? Because the node with the data of my table does not exist in the Data View.

thank you very much!!

regards,

Shoira

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shoira,

There reason is that you probably did not specify a default binding for the table rows (i.e. in LC Designer). You'll need an area in the data view and where ever the data view is derived from (e.g. a SFP context or a web dynpro context).

Regards,

Juergen

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

please clarify: Do you want to create adobe form which is interactive, prepopulated using some data and passed to the user and he is asked to write something in and give the form back and update the SAP data according to the form? (offline scenario)

Or something else? You need to bind your fields to the context/ data view if you want the data to get to SAP.

Or you just want to work with data without SAP? Just saving in Reader?

We will help you, but provide more details, have a nice day, Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Otto,

It is an offline scienario. The form is generated and the user fills out the form in order to create a Purchase order. He should be able to save the pdf and submit it later when he goes online. When he goes online and clicks on submit the form is emailed to sap system.

User can add rows when he wants to add a new item to a purchase order. User creates some items and saves the pdf. When he opens the saved pdf the table with items is empty.

I guess it is beacuase I don't bind my table to a node in the data View?

Thank u!

Shoira