cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

closing open sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i want to close all the open sales orders at the end of every month in a single strech

regards

ramana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ramana,

You can do this. Before doing this may i know why you want close. Generally, we won't do this. This should be done by the SAP system based on the system. if you want to do it only once for missing materials, you do this. Download all the Open Sales Orders into CSV file. Change the Status of the Orders to Closed (for all open orders). Upload data from Flat file. Then system will take it as closed. Consider the subsequent documents values for the sales orders.

this will help you. other wise you need to request from SAP (If all sales orders already closed, that missed in delta request). You can do the Repair full request.

all the best.

Regards,

Nagesh Ganisetti.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi how should we do this

pls advice me

i didt understand ur reply

former_member445201
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mangu,

this can be done via the open item list in Sales reports.  To close multiple sales orders in SAP via the open item list. Then run the open item report - Select sales order and highlight using the Shift or Ctrl key and then go to the DATA menu header and select close.  You may get a error message when there is a lot selected (over 300 ).  I have done about 100 lines at a time and it works.  Better than going into each order and manually closing them one by one. 

Hope this helps.