cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue regarding rounding off of Condition type in Billing document ???

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello SAP folks,

There is a typical issue which is getting popped up on Dev and Q/A server. There are essentially two condition types "ZIP0" and "MWST" involved in pricing procedure and rounding for these two condition type is happening in billing document where as in Sales Order, there is no such phenomenon. Could you please help me to analyse the root cause of this behaviour and suggest the possible way to overcome it.

Areas checked :

1. Pricing procedure.

2. Condition type (V/06).

3. Rounding rule -- commercial

One important information that i would like to share with you is, the material that is sold has moving average price not standard one.

Regards,

Sarthak

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check these notes,

Note 80183 - Rounding

Note 315792 - Group conditions of the same amount on item

Note 166952 - Rounding when distributing header conditions

I hope this helps you,

Regards,

Eduardo

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for your reponse on the topic !! Surely i shall check on the SAP notes provided by you.

I have a question on this topic --> Is this happening because we are using material which has moving average price (V) not the standard price ???

Regards,

Sarthak

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

In my opinion no. Usually the problem comes by various reasons: the number of decimals are 2, the value of amount is high, you are a lot of items, it happens usually in header conditions

Be careful with fields (in V/06) of group conditions, specially in GrpCondRoutine.

Regards,

Eduardo

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

The reason Why i insist on material moving price concept is the condition type "ZIPO", it uses the value of VPRS.

Sales Order (Header and item)

ZIP0 --> 3.349,94

MWST --> 685,99

Total -> 4.185,93

Billing case (Header and item)

ZIP0 --> 3.350,00

MWST --> 686,00

Total -> 4.186,00

I have shown the rounding process that is happening around and for mwst, routine "16" is used for altcbv only. And for other condition type, no routines are used.

Regards,

Sarthak

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if Note 640692 - Currency conversion VPRS is relevant for you.

Note 547570 - FAQ: VPRS in pricing and related notes will help you

Regards,

Eduardo

pd: I forgot this note: Note 615370 - Condition update: Functions and restrictions

Edited by: Eduardo Hinojosa on Nov 20, 2009 6:20 PM

Answers (0)