Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ALV GRID layout change to list Layout problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

I meet a problem when using ALV function module REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY, when if I want to do SHDB for the screen I find that the user define button in the ALV toolbar can not be recorded, because the layout of the ALV change from grid to list.

5 REPLIES 5

abdul_hakim
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

BDC won't support enjoy SAP controls,ALV is one of the enjoy SAP control..

Cheers,

Abdul

0 Kudos

hi

BDC won't support enjoy SAP Control.

If you don't believe then please refer to SAP Standard Course book "Data Transfer"..You can't do recording for ALV since it is a enjoy SAP Control..

Cheers,

Abdul Hakim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I know BDC can use enjoy control, but some standard programs using the ALV, we need do BDC for the standard program and there is no function module for this standard program. What should we do?

0 Kudos

Hi Gang,

There will be some standard function modules to update. For what transaction you are try to update?

Search for any fm's which can help in the same package.

Regds

Manohar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is a HR transaction, I can not find the function module for this transaction. I am sure enjoy control can not be used in BDC, but I find that during the transaction running in backgroud or SHDB, the grid layout change to list layout, so I think there is solution for record the screen in list mode, but I find that the standard button for ALV are working fine, but the user defind button for ALV is not working. so I debug the function module REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY, I find that when this function module run in background mode, it calls REUSE_ALV_LIST_DISPLAY, change the layout to list, and the I_CALLBACK_USER_COMMAND parameter also transfer to list, but the user defined button does not work.

best regards

Gang