cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD changes for VAT package 2010

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts!

I request your help in relation to the EU VAT package as relevant per 1.1.2010.

we have implemented (in testing) all relevant FI Notes.

However, I did not find any information from SAP concerning the relevant changes in SD for the Tax determination. Note 1406106 only talks about the VAT-reg. Nr.

I believe that the 'Tax Destination Country' needs to be determined according to a new rule (based on the material pricing group). If it the materials are 'Service' the 'Tax Dest. Country' is to be determined from the Sold-to (in contrary to Goods, where it is to be determined by the country of the Ship-to - as now...).

Do you agree on that?

An open point remains the following: What about Sales Documents which contain both Services AND Goods??? What should be the rule then (Tax Destination Country is on header level, both on Orders an Invoices)?

Thanks for your comments & inputs!

Best regards,

stefan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

@ Stefan: Have you checked SAP note [1412947|https://websmp230.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1kZSZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=1298748]?

regards

Ralf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ralph,

yes - it did not solve our issues, but 1412947 - EU Steuer Paket 2010 (2) did (with several adaptations...).

BR,

stefan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

From 2010 in Intrastat will be had to declare also services; I have looked for some notes but I don't find anything, I imagine that SAP has to insert some formats.

Do you know if exists something for Italy?

Thanks

Best Regards

Simona

Edited by: SIMONADELEO on Dec 7, 2009 2:50 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

anybody knows noting yet about Intrastat for serices.

no notes, no treads....

please help

Former Member
0 Kudos

See note 1422099

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried to implement note 1422099. system asks to select among RMEXST00, RMIMST00 and RVEXEX01 the main program for RMI..... (???). Which one to be selected?

then, system asks to select between RVEXSE00 and RVEXSE01 the main program for RV..... (???). Which one to be selected?

going forward system answer with errors regarding lot of components missing from lot of includes

no help?