cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Budget exceed error

Former Member

Hi all,i am stuck with an unusual problem,

I made a PO with respect to a PR. The value was 900 and the PO value of 600.

Now the difference should go to REM ORD PLAN

Now when i am trying to delete the PO,I am getting an error of budget exceed.The budget exceed is of the amount of the REM ORD PLAN.

IS there any table where i can view the rem ord plan for the materials?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

what was the amt of budget given by you & at what level.

chek the assigned value in the report S_alr_87013533.

also pls check your procedure of what you are doing, because when you are deleting the PO,

that means the cost is reduced from the commitment, hence the system will not give such error message

regard

parikshit

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,i jst noticed that the the material components for which the rem ord plan has not been calculated have got no system statuses.The network and the activity stauses have been set to REL.But no system statuses for the mat comps.But the report shows commitments and costs for the network.Could it be for that reason?Is there any way to change the system statuses of the material comps?Maybe that will rectify the rem ord plan.

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check out some SAP note on Material / Component system status. Normally this will not happen. Try to replicate similar scenario, ( with same set of master data etc. ) Let see you get the similar error. If you get the similar error than raise OSS.

Long back my colleague came across similar scenario with Maintenance order component system status was not getting updated. It was solved through OSS.

Let us wait for expert's opinion as well.

With Regards

Nitin P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nitin,

I know how the Rem ord plan is calculated.For that particular network,i took the difference of all PRs and POs.I got it to be around 6814.89 INR. But the total rem ord plan for the WBS didnt include this value.

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok not any clue in that case.

With Regards

Nitin P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Parikshit,

i checked the project and found that for the concerned WBS,there are a number of networks under it.In the S_alr_87013558 report,rem ord plan is shown for the WBS.The rem ord plan is not shown for individual networks,but all these add up to the WBS.I manually calculated rem ord plan against each network.After that i found rem ord plan was not calculated for one network.The rem ord plan shown for the WBS is equal to the rem ord plans of other networks excluding the one i mentioned.Why is the rem ord plan not generated for one particular network?Is there any such settings to prevent the calculation? I checked the network and the activity settings and they were similar to the others.

I also refreshed the project with CJEN,but it did not help.

Note:the object currency as controlling area currency are similar.so no problem in any case.

Does anyone have any idea why is it has happened and any way to rectify it?

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is plan that is actual for that network. That's why the same is not showing up for one network.

Please refer below Thread for understanding rem ord plan

With Regards

Nitin P.