cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Validation for receipt dates

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

What settings do i need to do , in order to create error message if the receipt date is not within the start and end date of the trip?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

if you are having ess mss and using the sap supplied webdynpro Please have a look into

Travel Management --> Employee Self Service --> Business Addins for Travel Mgt --> BAdI: Define Additional Checks for Web Dynpro

There are seperate methods available for receipts, mileage etc

and the error message will be displayed while you enter the data for that section (eg mileage)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Agreed with vaibhaw..use the user exit FITR0003

Regards

Sheetal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Donu2019t worry. This exit is used before generating the trip number. So from any where (TRIP or PR05) you create the trip validation done in this exit will work.

Cheers,

Vaibhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please use the user exit FITR0003 from transaction SMOD. This user exit works for checking the data before saving the trip.

So if you through an error message through this exit it will not let your user to go beyond until they put the correct date.

It will surely show the same error if you user the same error message in coding.

Cheers,

Vaibhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

user exit FITR0003 can be used for t-code TRIP?

so when we create travel expense report through travel manager (TRIP), that user exit can be used to?

thx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Duxton,

Check the User Exit u2018EXIT_SAPMP56T_002u2019 under project u2018YFX00030u201D and write the validation code inside the include.

This user exit is use to put Business validation before saving the trip.I have used this and it works.

Hope it helps you.

Cheers,

Vaibhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

is it the same 'message' will appear if we use user exit or standard error message from table T100A class 56?

can you help me, if use standard error message, then we double enter, the system still can accept the receipt, and can be saved.

how to make it can not be saved it the receipt date was not in travel date?

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !

Use the Table :T100A Class "56" > Create the new message or rename the standard one.

Regards

Sheetal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

there is no setting involved in changing the warning message to a error message. This is part of the standard error message . The message number is 155.

i think the only option is change the standard code to make it as an error message, which is not good.

Thanks