cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how configure the credit limit at sales order level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

how can i configure the credit limit at sales order level..

ex: when i create sales order ... if exceeds the sales order value to credit limit value ...sysyem does not accept to save this sales order ...is it possible...pls help me in this issue

regards

sesidhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member188076
Active Contributor

Hi

This is absolutely possible in standard SAP. Search the Forum for Credit management and you will get lots of thread. You may also go through the Note 18613.

Regards

Amitesh Anand

Note:- Learn to appreciate the effort of forum members, as you have posted almost 300 post but No Point.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

till now i have not answered to forms questions ... how can i got the points

i have posted only questions ..ok...do u understand...

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check this link

[https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/HOME/RulesofEngagement]

Regards

Amitesh Anand

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hiiiii

It is very much possible in SAP

first you have to create credit control area

then assign your company code to your credit control area

then create your customer and assign credit control area in billing tab (for that u have to activate credit control area for your transaction by OB20)

Then go to t-code VOA8

assing credit check to your sales document type

create credit control area automatic with your credit control area.

Regards

Shambhu Sarkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The customer credit limit record will be maintained under T.code FD32 for a customer and credit control area.

Your can setup the automatic credit control for combination of Credit Control area + Risk category +Document credit group.

System will put the sales order on credit hold as found the value of sales order under credit breach. you can then release the sales order using t.code vkm3.

But if you want system will not save the oreder in case of credit breach you have to implement the user exit FORM USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE under include MV45AFZZ.

regards

Vivek