cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storage location-Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mates ,

I have a n unique isuue.I have twom plants in my config.Plant 1000 & Plant 2000.I have assigned storage loc T1,T2,T3,T4 to plant 1000 & I1,I2,I3 & I4 to plant 2000.My issue is during dly iam unable to process dly system showing error message "Storage Location T4 does not exist in Plant 2000"I have maintained storage condition in mtrl master,Shipping condition & Dly plant in the customer master.

I dont know why system checks afor other plant storage ocation while material been creted for plant 2000.

Plz help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Generally STORAGE LOCATION was determined at the DELIVERY LEVEL

This setting is at OVL3, Please cehck which storage location was assigned in the OVL3 transaction code for your plant

Assuming that you made a thorough check in the STORAGE LOCATION DEFINITION.

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the Picking location determination [this refers Storage location also].

SPRO >> Logistics Execu >> Shipping >> Picking >> Det Picking Location >> Assign Picking location. Remove if there are unnecessary assignments.

Regards,

K Bharathi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the delivery plant in delivery, as storage location T4 is assigned to plant 1000, and it seams you are trying to deliver the goods from plant 2000. Since T4 is assinged to 1000 the issue has came. also check the material stock possition in plant 1000 under storage location T4. I think changing the plant in sales order will solve the issue. (only the thing is material should be extended to plant 1000.

regards

Vivek.