Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

EXIT_SAPLMLSR_020

in this user exit i made

I_AKTYP = 'X'.

i_essr-lblni = '1212121'.

and i get message that this structure cannot be change why?

Tags:
replied

Hi

I checked the exit EXIT_SAPLMLSR_010 and it can change only the values of the fields of enhancement structure.

So I don't think you can change a value of a standard field.

You should do this thing:

set a break-point in EXIT_SAPLMLSR_010 and find the point if standard program where this exit is called, after past (in a post) the abap code placed before calling it.

In this way we can see the standard program used before calling the exit and perhaps we can explain you a way to change a value for standard field.

-

> I'm very sorry

I'm wrong the exit EXIT_SAPLMLSR_021 is to change the data for enhancement structure, so EXIT_SAPLMLSR_010 should be good for you.

The exit EXIT_SAPLMLSR_010 and EXIT_SAPLMLSR_020 belong to the same function group so they can read all global data of function group.

I don't know where and how you fill the ITAB table, but if you define it in include ZXMLUTOP (in std LXMLUTOP), this table'll be able to be read by both user-exit.

So in EXIT_SAPLMLSR_020 you'll do the reading:

loop at itab assigning <ls_itab>.

select single aufnr from ebkn into <ls_itab>-aufnr

where banfn = <ls_itab>-banfn

and bnfpo = <ls_itab>-bnfpo

and loekz = ' '.

endloop.

C_ESSR-lblni = itab-lblni.

and in the exit EXIT_SAPLMLSR_010 you set the value

it_ESSR-lblni = itab-lblni.

You haven't call this last exit in the EXIT_SAPLMLSR_020, but you have to check the sequence: the EXIT_SAPLMLSR_020 should be triggered before EXIT_SAPLMLSR_010, shouldn't it?

Max

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question