cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic Configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am setting a configuration key using UDF in a graphical mapping. Based on some flag in the UDF, I decide whether the IDoc node(which is the target structure) is to be created or not. I have mapped the IDoc node with the UDF. When the IDoc node gets created (in case of a success condition), I can see the key in Dynamic Configuration in SXMB_MONI. But when the IDoc node is suppressed, the key is not available (even though MONI shows Dynamic Configuration details). I tried mapping the UDF to Message node above the IDoc, but still could not get the key in MONI. I would like to know as to how can I get a configuration key when the IDoc is suppressed.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Amit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are using some condition in the UDF based on which you are populating the key value ( and creating IDOC node) then it may happen that when the condition is not satisfied the key is not filled.....and since ASMA is checked in the CC, SXMB_MONI is showing the entry for dynamic configuration.

Regards,

Abhishek.

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

What are you trying to fetch using Dynamic Configuration? Also tell who is the sender system..

Was not able to completely understand your question

Regards

Suraj