cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F110_D_DTA this standard sapscripts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert!,

I have requirement to copy this standard sapscripts F110_D_DTA into smartforms zF110_D_DTA .

just have to change SYST-DATLO to be replaced by the field REGUH-ZALDT in SF Z110_D_DTA in window INLAND) for German, English and French

please suggests

while migrating I'm not able to get any code indie smartform........now should I have to see the print

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Its better u change it in the Script , if u have migrated the Script to Smartform then u have to copy the standard program & change it inorder to call u r new smartform which willbe tedious job again,

if u want 2 only change a particular field in different languages then simply copy the form (script) in to therequired langauges and change the DATE as required and call the script based on the language parameter...

surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Surya,

Thanks for yor valuable suggestion.....I don't have to create new smartform.......I'm just copying std scripts in Z.

My concern is i have to maintain in three different languages. how can I do that?

Origional lang of std scripts is GE . While i'm copying it to client 030 from 000.....it is copied in german only . what about other two language?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

WHen u copy donot CHECK ORIGINAL LANGUAGE ONLY and then copy then the FOrm willbe copied to all languagesok.

Even if the Form is in DE , then also just remove DE and place it with FR(the language u want) and Click on Create , then it will be created in FR language asn so on. just remove the LANGUAGE and insert with the Language KEY that u want ...

and make the changes that u require.

surya

Edited by: suryareddy on Nov 20, 2009 2:33 PM

Answers (0)