cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i dont see 2lis_03_BX what should be the problem in LO cockpit?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus,

I dont find or see STock initialization 2LIS_03_BX data source in my LO cockpit or in RSA6 Tx screen, instead i find 2lis_40_s278.. what should i do to activate 2lis_03_bx data source and not with the above 2lis_40_s278...I am using R/3 4.7E as a source system

thanks,

kishore

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kishore,

2LIS_03_BX is only for loading stock initialization and it is a one time activity. You are not required to set it up in LBWE and take any deltas from it. That's why it is not there in LO cockpit.

Regards,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi praveen,

hope i was not very clear reg my requirement, so u say that once we initialize stock in r/3 using MCNB transaction the data source 2LIS_03_BX gets initialized, and then its not visible in LO cockpit or RSA6..You will no where touch the BX Datasource again in your implementation.. You will deal with only BF and UM datasources.. Is this right? In MCNB tx code for initialization what will we input or mention in the fields <b>Transfer Structure</b> and <b>Version</b> text boxes during initialization for Stock in MCNB. Help wil be highly appreciated..

thanks,

Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Praveen,

you need to instal that DS in RSA5. then you could see in RSA6. Before initializing the DS, you need to do one setting before initializing the DS in SBIW.

all the best.

Regards,

Nagesh Ganisetti.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Praveen

Install the DS usingt RSA5 and then only it will be visible in RSA6.

Please follow the procedure mentioned in "How to inventory " ...the link is as follows -

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/f83be790-0201-0010-4fb0-98b...

Hope this helps

Regards

Pradip