cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe Flash Islands + Web Dynpro Java - CE 7.1 EHP1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am currently working on flash islands in web dynpro java(CE 7.1 EHP1 Trail version). i have done some sample projects in Flex Builder and using the complied(Flex Complier 2.0) SWF file, i was able to do data transfer between web dynpro java and Flex component. every thing works fine till this but if i complie the flex project using Flex Complier 3.0, i am able to see the Flex component rendered in web dynpro java, but data transfer dosent work.

i have checked few thread in SDN and came to know to use WDFlashIsland30.SWC library to complie using FLex Builder 3.0.

i got this library and complie the Flex Component using Flex Complier 3.0 and placed this WDFlashIsland30.SWC in server also but the problem exists .... the complied Flex Component is getting reddered in web dynpro java but the data transfer is not happening ???

what could be problem ???

1. Is it enough to place the WDIslandLibrary30.swc libraby in CE 7.1 EHP1 version for data communication between Flex and Web Dynpro Java if so what could be the problem ?

2. Or do i need update the Server ???

Thanks and Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

your issue is completely independent from the server, it's a pure client problem. In general Web Dynpro Java does not care which Flex version you used to compile, as long as you used the right library.

If you did not change anything else it should work. Are you sure you replaced the used library and changed the source-code-compliance before recompiling?

Kind Regards,

Carl Heckmann

former_member185086
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Might helpful.

1. [Flash Islands using Webdynpro java |http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/EmTech/FlashIslandsusingWebdynprojava]

2. [Adobeu00AE Flashu00AE in SAP|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/index?rid=/webcontent/uuid/40fbc1cc-a7cb-2b10-e9b6-dab514cf3868] [original link is broken];

Best Regards

Satish Kumar