Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unit conversion in the sales order

former_member720197
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have got a typical requirement from the user where they need unit conversion at sales order creation level.

The scenario goes as below.

Initially the order quantity will be enetered in terms of pieces and the price will be determined accordingly. Now user wants to have option in the sales order screen, by pressing which the order quantity (unit of measurement) should convert in to number of boxes. Also price they want to redetermine based on the number of boxes.

example: Assume a each box can accomodate 12 pieces.

So initially in the order 24 units of the material are entered and price per piece is 10 USD so the total price will become 240USD.

Now when they press the conversion button in the screen then the number of unit should become 2 and price per quantity should become at box level. i.e 120 per box.

Please let me know whether through available std config is it possible to achieve this or please let me how we can achieve this.

Regards,

Anand

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

Use Tcode MM02 and goto to SALES ORG1 and put BASE UNIT OF MEASURE put EACH and in SALE UNIT u can put CARTON and put enter it will ask u for ? CARTON = ? EACH, AHERE U CAN GIVE AS PER UR REQUIREMENT.

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

HAPPY TO HELP U

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In material master sales : sales orgz. 1 >>> maintain sales unit & enter system will popup new window speciefy

e.g

1 box <===> 100 ea.

Now create order and system will determining sales unit, if u want to change it change.

Also see in iteam deteail tab conversion factor is appearing.

Regards,

kapil