cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule line & PGI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I'm creating a sales order with a single item and scheduled it for multiple delivery dates.

Example: Order qty - 50Tons

Scheduled Del dates are

20.11.2009 --- 10 tons

21.11.2009 --- 10 tons

22.11.2009 --- 30 tons

Now when Im trying to create OBD in VL01N with selection date as 20.11.2009 the following is happening

- The initial quantity that is appearing is 10 tons (which is normal)

- Now if I'm changing the qty to 50 tons and doing PGI the system is performing the same.

My questing is when I have scheduled different delivery dates and when Im doing a PGI for entire 50 tons quantity on the 20.11.2009 WHY IS SYSTEM ACCEPTING IT

The PGI should happen only on 21.11.2009 for the specified quantity. Please give some clarity on this.

Regards

Ayyallas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you re-check,

- Material Available Date(MAD) in all Schedule lines. if its same for 3 schedule lines, then system acts like so, if you have sufficient stock in inventory.

- As said in above, In Delivery Item Category:0VLP- settings " Over delivery allowed" is marked. then you can able to change the quantity in delievery, but PGI will be done accordingly to the stock availablility.

- PGI is allowed on & after MAD. ( excl: Pick,pack/ Loading time)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can make a Logic in the Delivery User Exit that if VBEP - BMENG is not equal to LIPS - LFIMG then it should throw an error.

Best Regards,

Ankur

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check In your item category (0VLP) in quantity section =Check overdelivery here maintain Aor B , if you assign A then system will give u message and if it is B then it will not accept and gives error message.

Regards,

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

No its is not giving any error as Im changing the delivery and picking qty.. It will give error if MY DEL QTY EXCEEDS MY ORDER QTY...

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ohh sorry, I missread your question, I thought you have saved the delivery 10qty and doing PGI.

As per my knowledge, as you have scheduled for different dates, it means you can create deliveries on that dates.If stock is availble for full qty on selection date system will accept for PGI. members Pls correct me if i am wrong.

Regards,

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes thats true ramesh...