Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

iam able to create sales order with sales bom (lumf) in va01

when i create delivery with reference of sale order system is copying all the line items.

" but i do not want to copy the tap item in delivery so how to control the copy control"

eg:-

A tap

b tan

c tan

d tan

i dont want "a item in my delivery"

with regards

rahul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rahul,

You have created sales order with Sales BoM ( Sub item level Pricing-LUMF).

Then you have to deliver the goods @ Sub item / Components. Hence system should copy the components from Sales Order to Delivery.

Can you explain, why you dont want to copy the sub items into Delivery , when you are using Sales BoM-with LUMF?

Former Member
0 Kudos

because for the item tap i have to maintain price that is mandatory i can not touch the pricing procedure ,

and that price is getting printed in invoice ,

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As in Std Process for Sales BOM , where Pricing is @ item level- ( item cat group:LUMF)

then,

TAP- is not relevant for Pricing. Its used only to explode the BOM in Sales Order.

Subitem- Item Cat:TAN which is relevant for pricing. Because of this, Sub items need to copied in delivery & in billing as well.

You are using Item Category Group:LUMF - through which Pricing carried @ sub item level only, but not at the Main Item level.

Are you using std process of BOM Concept? or any changes you have made to standard SAP settings?

for more info: You can go through the threads in forum on Sales BOM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

for printing there are using z t-code, so to complete the sales document i have to maintain value 0.01, because in the sales order pr00 in mandatory , and i can not remove that check, so in invoice tap lumf item is copied while printing system check for the value for the tap item 0.01(condition master record found) and it is printing on invoice.

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rahul,

Can you confirm onething that, Printing Price of Main item is you client requirement on Invoice?

As you said, You want to maintain the value:0.01 to complete the sales order because in Pricing Procedure PR00 is marked as Mandatory- rite?

For your info, Even if you maintain the PR00 is required in Pricing Procedure, Order will be complete,if you dont maintain price for the line item in which item category marked as " Not relevant for pricing".

You can control through Copy Control , not to copy TAP line item in Invoice. As per process its not required in Invoice as well. Because, you are not delivering the TAP line item & it doesnt have any price.

Else, revert with your Client requirement.

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Goto Item level and sales A view and select reason for rejection and assign one of the available reason.

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

HAPPY TO HELP U