Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Response from webmethod to XI-SOAP Sync. communication

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a small query.

In XI->SOAP->Webmethod scenario, If I configure SOAP message interface as synchronous.

Is after successfully picking of SOAP XML by Webmethod XI get some confirmation XML automatically or Webmethod have to code in such a way that webmethod have to respond with some message?????

If in Synchronous communication with XI-SOAP-Webmethod, XI get automatically some respond XML data. What is that XML data????

Regards

Umesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Umesh,

Consider if Webmethod is not configured properly to receive message then you will get error message in XI itself. Even if structure of inbound message to wM is different then it will raise error ( I think error number 402...) in sap-xi box.

If you want to do special validation and raise exception then you can do that. If you raised exception in wM then you can see same in SAP-XI.

Hope this will answer your query. Let me know if you need any other information. Currently we are working on same scenario.

Cheers,

Nilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nilesh,

Thanks for reply.

I want to know that whether Webmethod respond (confirmation) automatically after successful picking of SOAP-XML or not

If I configure SOAP adaptor as synchronous.

Best Regards

Answers (0)