cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need inputs for creating Jar file

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am doing the scenario as file to mail. so here i am using java mappings for sending the file in mail attachment.

as i can see in my system there are already one imported archive exists with name called "java_mappings".

in that i can find 10 to 12 mapings which are used for different interface.

i have tried to export the imported archive to my local system and created the project with same in NWDS.

but here i can not find jar file.

can anyone suggest how can i get jar file for already exist the imported archive.

second option is if i want to create new mappings then how can i get the Jar file.

thanks,

Bhaskar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bhaskar,

Jar file is an archive which consists of all class files needed by Java mapping. If you have a folder named Java_mapping and you guess that it is being used in different interfaces, then it should have the class files in it... may be the source code is missing...

I will suggest you to export it into your local machine and extract using winzip.. then you might see some file with .class extesnion. Try a tool like frontendplus which will make java code from java class file to get there code..

Now if you are trying to make one for your requirement i would suggest to read the stefan grube blog..

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs;jsessionid=%28J2EE3414700%29ID1981012450DB0107297976066050286...

Also note that the java mapping is just a jar file which has:

1. the com.sap.xpi.ib.mapping.lib.jar (PI7.1) or aii_map_api.jar (PI7.0 or XI3.0) file

2. You java code class file.

Regards

Suraj

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

can anyone suggest how can i get jar file for already exist the imported archive.

--->

Export Imported Archive and save as .Jar to your desktop, Unzip this Jar file.Create a project in NWDS and import from file system

second option is if i want to create new mappings then how can i get the Jar file.

--->

Create mapping in NWDS and export it as JAR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want to get the .jar from the imported archive, click on export from the Imported archive.Save it as mappingname.jar on your desktop.So that is the jar file for your mapping.Hope that is what you are looking for.

Please check if this blog helps.

/people/prasad.ulagappan2/blog/2005/06/29/java-mapping-part-iii

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For creating the jar file in NWDS:

write the java code --> compile --> File --> Export --> JAVA --> JAR file --> Next --> Select the resources to export (select your project) --> Give the location --> Finish ....jar file will be created at the given location....inlcude it in IR

Regards,

Abhishek.