cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to reverse return delivery as WM is used

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear expert,

I have a tough problem about reverse delivery with VL09 as WM is used, the following is the detail:

I return some material back to the stock with IM movement type 653 and WM movement type 653.But when I want to reverse it with VL09, the following error information appears:

Error during search for WM movement type (654 1 L )

Message no. L9005

Diagnosis

A movement type of the Warehouse Management system and certain parameters are assigned to each movement type of the Inventory Management system.

In this case, no movement type of the Warehouse Management system was assigned to the Inventory Management movement type used by the parameters enclosed in parentheses in the error message.

In our system, IM movement type corresponds to WM movement type 255, then I changed the configuration of 255 and make it the same as WM movement type 601, then I have a retest, find the same situation happens.

Can anybody help me and tell me how to configure the corresponding WM movement type for IM movement type 654 so that I can reverse the return delivery successfully? Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to OMLR. Enter 601 against

Whse, Movement type (654), Spl Stck indicatr (1), Movement indicator (L).

Already an entry might be there for

Whse, Movement type (654), Movement indicator (L).

I am not sure where from this Spl Stck indicatr (1) is coming. But this should sove your problem.