cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updation of central contract

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We have a SRM 7.0 system with ERP 6.0 as the backend. I have created a central contract for an item - A with vendor - B in SRM and distributed it to a purchasing organisation (3002) through assign distribution functionality.

Now when i create a shopping cart for item A , the central contract appears as a source of supply and i can proceed with ordering of this item. But the problem i am facing is that the central contract is not getting updated in the backend ie the quantity does not decrease after buying the item - A.

Pl let me know if any message types need to be defined for updation to be posssible.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Done

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

How did you fix this issue? I've created a central contract in SRM 7.01 and distributed successfully to ERP. When i created the PO in SRM, SRM contract release values is not updated in SRM.Or when i created PO in ERP using SRM contract as SOS, that PO is not updating SRM release values.

Regards,

Gigies

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

do you get release value in Central contract SRM after you create a PO.

What type of contract it was?

plz give material / mater group / target qty /traget value? i.e what value you entered while creating contract

br

muthu