cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Script Issue

nagaraju_gaddam
Explorer
0 Kudos

In SAP Scripts we can use Select Satements? and I need to Modify the Standard Script I copied the Standard Script from NACE transaction ,

In Output I need One Page as Landscape and second page as Portrait ,where can i change the Page Orientation I need Automatically and same in Smartforms..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The page orientation will be on the Page attributes. We cannot give the different page orinetations for pages of one sapscript. But you can give different orientations in smartforms(Double click on the page in smartforms).

Regards,

Aditya

nagaraju_gaddam
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Adithya,

Okie In Smartforms where can i select for the first page as landscape and second page as portrait ,Bcz I need Print out like My first page as the Some Matter and in 2nd page their is Diagram it is not fit in portrait i need in that land scape like same as 30 pages are their..

Help me..

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

In smartforms, for every page,there will be output options tab, there you can give the orientation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Double Click on the Page>Select Output Options>specify the page format

Please close the thread, if solved

Regards,

Aditya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In scripts ,u can use select statements either in driver program or directly in script using perform( subroutine ).

For different page orientations, Create two scripts one with landscape and other portrait, bcoz,only one orientation in a script is possible.

open_form ( dont pass form name - landscape )

start_form( pass form name )

write_form

end_form

start_form ( pass form name -portrait )

write_form

end_form

close_form.

Follow these sequence of FM for different page orientations