Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection to sld does not work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

Error : connection to sld does not work

SLDCHECK gives above error

none of the RFC seems to be working when I am testing although it was working some days back.

Please suggest.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nitin,

I guess the SLD service is down. Check SLD functions and configurations.

Regards,

Neetesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Neetesh,

how to bring up the sld service . Please suggest.

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It can be done from NWA. If you are not too fimilar with NWA, my advice is to engage your Basis team for this and request them to check the SLD service for its functions and configurations or whether SLD is up and running.

Regards,

Neetesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It can be done from NWA. If you are not too fimilar with NWA, my advice is to engage your Basis team for this and request them to check the SLD service for its functions and configurations or whether SLD is up and running.

Regards,

Neetesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Neetesh,

NWA is also not able to start since java engine cannot start.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you check what is the trace file message is?

I believe the ABAP stack must be working fine. Do SLDCHECK and SLDAPICUST.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ABAP stack is working fine .

SLDCHECK gives error : connection to sld does not work

RFC ping returned an exception with message Error when opening an RFC connection ( CPIC-call 'ThSAPOCMINIT : cmrc =2 thRC =67 )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nitin,

Please do the steps as mentioned in below threads:

Regards,

Neetesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

-->As the Java stack is down i think you can not access the SLD from the ABAP Stack and can not retrive the business systems from the SLD.

-->As suggested from the above replies.....hit the t-code SLDAPICUST and maintain the proper conncetion settings like host name and port number and the user name............all these details are of the PI system.

-->Here the port number should be the JAVA Port.......

-->Prior to this i think you had done necessary connections like creating RFC destinations of Type T: SAPSLDAPI and maintained the Program ID.....etc...... also refer the below blog for more info...

/people/pavan.kumar110/blog/2009/08/21/where-can-we-get-the-programid-while-establishing-connection-between-the-r3-system-and-pi-system

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

SLDAPICUST also gives same error : Connection to SLD does not work

When I do a test on SLDAPICUST it says : Erro when opening RFC connection : CPIC call 'ThSAPOCMINIT'

Edited by: Nitin.Tyagi on Nov 20, 2009 7:03 PM

Edited by: Nitin.Tyagi on Nov 20, 2009 7:05 PM