cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List delivery with no shipments

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do we have any standard report which can list down the deliveries which has no shipment associated with it?

Please let me know.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Why not you try the transaction VL06T.

In this report use Transportation Planning Point as A, B , or C as per your requirement and execute.

This will give you the desired result. If you will select D for transportation planning Point, it will show you the details where Shipment Doc already created and processed.

Regards

Amitesh Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friends.

thanks for the tip, ms jelena. it got me thinking as well.

maybe our friend could also try table VBUK, entering the delivery document number in VBELN. for the transportation status, use field TRSTA; select entries A (not yet planned), B (partially processed) and C (completely processed)

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i stand corrected. apparently TRSTA is also in LIKPUK.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friends.

thanks for the tip, ms jelena. it got me thinking as well.

maybe our friend could also try table VBUK, entering the delivery document number in VBELN. for the transportation status, use field TRSTA; select entries A (not yet planned), B (partially processed) and C (completely processed)

regards.

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hiiiiiii.............

For that you have to develop a report with the help of ABAPer by following logic.

Fetch the table VBFA. with your range

sub doc. cat. (VBTYP_V) = 8

put the logic where it found vbtyp_v = 8 dont show in the list

Here is work arround is also available. without developing report

take the delivery list table LIKP

get the list of shipment doc. table VBFA with sub doc cat = 8

now download both data in Excel then put V Lookup and match with delivery no. and rest u will found the delivery where is no shipment doc created

Regards

Shambhu Sarkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answers. Actually I know it can be done through ABAP program or with list comparison.

I just wanted to check if there is any standard report for that.

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Fetch the table VBFA. with your range

>

> sub doc. cat. (VBTYP_V) = 8

> Shambhu Sarkar

Sorry for off-topic, but I just have to say this. Do you have any idea how many records could there be in the VBFA table and what impact such report might have on your system's performance? You might want to refrain from giving such ill advise and leave the technicalities to qualified ABAPers. There are much more efficient ways of finding this information, e.g. by using the view LIKPUK.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

as far as my understanding i never found such kind of report but we have report for delivery those are in transportation planning,

for this use t-cod VL06O >>> For transportation planning.