Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECM columns for 2 salary plans in same review

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I have 3 questions:

1. I understood that you can have different columns per plan even if the plans are both salary plans. I updated property VIEWIDADD as follow PLANA=ECMSAL,PLANB=ZECMPR

I also tested having VIEWIDSAL=ECMSAL and without ECMSAL but nothing works. Plans always have the same columns. FYI,updating one view is ok, but differentiat between the plans doesn't work.

2. It looks like the column config is only affected when new colum group is added to ECMSAL View only. I thought that you could copy ECMSAL to Z* view? Anybody any experience in this?

3. I can not find the 'display/hide fields box', anybody any idea?

Your comments are appreciated.

best regards, Lita Liberis

Message was edited by: Apostolia Liberis

Message was edited by: Apostolia Liberis

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

suresh_datti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>>I understood that you can have different columns per plan even if the plans are both salary plans..

I don't think so.. You can change the VIEWID in the iView porperty of the Compenastion iView..but that would be for all the Plans.. I don't think you can change it per plan..

Regards,

Suresh Datti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thanks, but in the MSS Conf Guide the following is mentioned: In addition, you can also select a specific view for INDIVIDUAL plans. To do this, you enter the relevent plan key and view in the VIEWIDADD property in the following format:<plan1>=ECMSAL,<plan2>=ECMBON. If you can not have different views per plan, than VIEWIDADD doesn't have any value, because the other VIEWID's are enough?

suresh_datti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes..you are correct.. We haven't used this iView property VIEWIDADD, so I was under the wrong impression.. I will see if it works on our system and update the thread..

Regards,

Suresh Datti

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

I've got it to work!. It works as defined! I used wrong I view. Thanks.

Answers (0)