cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I use SDHF transactions only in CHARM?

stephane_lamarche
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to use SDHF transactions only, instead of Normal corrections - SDMJ.

Maintaining the full blown maintenance cycles and Normal corrections process seems way to complicated for our needs, but if we could only create some SDHF transactions without maintaining the maintenance cycle, that would be exactly what we need.

Any ideas?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RiccardoEscher
Active Participant
0 Kudos

You can slim down the handling by choosing the task list variant SAP1 (solar_project_admin -> tab system landscape -> subtab change request -> button "Show available Variants for Task list"). With this variant you have only one active phase without phase changes.

Please read [note 952803|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/952803].

It should be possible to create SDHFs directly.

But a maintenance project with it's maintenance plan is always needed, it is the heart of all real actions.

stephane_lamarche
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Based on the SAP note you provided this sounds like what we may need.

I'll do some testing with this SAP1 import strategy and see if it works.

Any other suggestion would be welcomed.

Thanks

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

stephane_lamarche
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Task List variant SAP1 was exactly what I needed.

Works great.

Thanks guys.

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Stepahne

Yes you can

customize the SDCR subject profile to your needs

When Change manager choose the subject as uc or nc then only it is created so if you have option of only having uc then only

urg will be created for you

please goto spro->sap solution manager->scenario specific settings-> service desk -> Define catalog codes and profiles

Copy std to z and solve ur purpose

etc

and in addition for all the user give SDCR SDHR access only .

Hope it solve ur prb

Regards

Prakhar

stephane_lamarche
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply,

My question was geared more toward the fact that I wouldn't be using/changing the maintenance cycles phases and leaving at the same phase indefinitely while creating only UC's (SDHF). Would this cause issues down the line?

Do I even need a Maintenance Project and a maintenance cycle created/open if I only use CR (SDCR) & UC (SDHF)?

Thanks again.