cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI 7.10 ABAP and JAVA Refresh with SAPINST

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello -

When trying to perform a refresh of our Sandbox PI 7.10 system, I am using SAPINST to perform the Prepare Export. This is based on Windows and SQL Server 2005.

Once I get past the portion of the prepare to enter in the Profile directory and the password for <SID>adm, it errors out with the following message in the logs:

ERROR 2009-11-19 14:14:21

CJS-00030 Assertion failed: in function (nothrow) { NW.trace("NW.hasABAP(", nothrow, ")"); if (_hasABAP == undefined && !nothrow) { ASSERT(arguments.callee, false, "NW(" + this.getSID() + ").hasABAP() is undefined"); } NW.trace("NW.hasABAP() done: ", _hasABAP); return _hasABAP;}NW(XIQ).hasABAP() is undefined

MUT-03025 Caught ESAPinstException in Modulecall: ESAPinstException: error text undefined.

FCO-00011 The step setLoadType with step key |NW_Prepare_Export|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_GetSidFromProfiles|ind|ind|ind|ind|2|0|NW_getDBInfo|ind|ind|ind|ind|4|0|NW_getLoadType|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|setLoadType was executed with status ERROR .

I am sure it is a simple fix for this problem, but I cannot figure it out. I have even started to ook at the control.xml file in the installation directory. Can someone please let me know if they have ran into this issue as well. Thanks! - Will S.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All - This issue was resolved. Basically, I made copies of all the current profiles used by SAP and deleted the old ones. Then, I just simply renamed them to the old profiles names of the ones I just deleted and it seemed to have worked. It was probably one of those quirky things with Windows. Thanks! - Will S.