cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need po box and street address both in address

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i need to print oth PO BOX and Street name & number in sapscript.

using Address & End Address.

this is printing either one of those....

is there any possibility to show both?

Giri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

brad_bohn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you must use ADDRESS...ENDADDRESS, here are two options: you can either store the PO Box value in an additional name or street field and render it that way or you can change the address layout key in your country code configuration to a custom one and override the behavior in enhancement SZAD0001. See the documentation for function ADDRESS_INTO_PRINTFORM and the enhancement for more info...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brad,

I tried to concatenate the street and PO BOX in street field and its working fine... but the problem is client wants in different line... not in same line...

is there any commands avaialble for 2 street names?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Giri,

use LOCATION which comes in between STREET & POBOX commands in ADDRESS & ENDADDRESS.

in print program put ur logic to location field by concatenating POBOX and pobox number

Regards

Syed A

brad_bohn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Brad,

I tried to concatenate the street and PO BOX in street field and its working fine... but the problem is client wants in different line... not in same line...

is there any commands avaialble for 2 street names?

You don't need to use LOCATION as the other poster suggested. Like I mentioned before, you can use one of the other NAME fields or one of the other STREET fields to store the PO Box value (or just hold the value at runtime if you're not using an address number for the command). You would use the NAME or STREET line in the ADDRESS command as usual. The ADDRESS_INTO_PRINTFORM function takes care of moving it to a separate line when there are enough lines available. Note that if you intend to use an addiional field for permanent storage of the value, you may need to configure your master data object to make the field visible.

Personally, I might opt for the user exit approach.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member156446
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you write you code between address .... endaddress SAP controls the format of address based on FROM COUNTRY you use... if you want to get both PO and St. address don't use address .... endaddress..

use your custom format as you wanted... limitation in doing this is if some value does not exist you will see a blank line in the address.