cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete standard webdynpro component from NWDS in NWDI environment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could please let me know, how to delete standard webdynpro component from NWDS in NWDI environment.

one more thing, i am getting open activity option, while importing DC, how can i acheive this?

Thanks

Venkat.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member185086
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please go with given doc , having detailed & answered discussion for [How to remove a Resource from DTR |;

Best Regards

Satish Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

In case you have created a local development component on the NWDI track using an activity, then you have two options with the newly created activity. Either you check in the activity if you want to comit the changes made in that activity or in case you need to undo all changes that you have made using the activity then you can better revert that very activity.

So, if your activity is the very first activity used for your component then better revert in case of deletion. And, then you can delete the same DC from your local drive by deleting the DC from the Local Development tab under NWDI perspective. Therefore you see, reverting the activity reverted the changes at DTR/track and deleting from Local development tab will delete it locally.

Till a DC is once checked out and then activated later in the Activity tab, they can't be visible under the track by then.

So, once a DC is already existing on the track, what you can do to delete that DC locally is make sure that no activity is open for that DC at your end and then delete it from Local DC tab (right click on the DC and say delete). I am not very sure how actually we can delete a DC from the track (probably login into DTR with admin rights and then delete the component from there).

Regards,

Tushar Sinha