cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service order from a repair order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to create a service order from the repair order (sales order).

In the sales order, i select "repairs" for the prinicpal item. After that, in the screen "Change Repair request xx: item data". this message appear " The system generates an item porposal automaticaly. Copy proposal?"

But the system take a long time and at least do not create the service order.

Another message appear, when i select SM Order "A service order has not been found for action 'Repairs' "

What's the prerequisites to create a service order from the repair order.

Thanks for your quick help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pre requsits for this are :

Maintain Strategy group 84 in MRP 3 screen in material master.

Go to t-code OISD, here you can maintain plant, material,work centre, task list.

Now go to order creation put your material & quantity is 1 & enter system will genarate service order,

Go to item data >>> schedule line , here u will find service order tab click on that tab service order is displaying

else use IW32 or IW33 to see service order.

Reagrds,

kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Farakte,

thanks for your reply.

I have done what you say. but i have always this message of missing data in the sales order :

Missing data : Repair Actions

Diagnosis : The system checked the document for completion and found some missing data.

System response : You cannot continue processing

Procedure : Enter the missing data

Waiting for your answers...

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

For this problem go to Item category detail (VOV7) which u are determining in sales order and maintain repair procedure as - 0001.

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

It's already exist.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Farakte,

Could you please explain the standard process in SAP to create a service order from repair order.

Until now, i have create a service notification and then i create a repair order. From this repair order, i create a delivery (return equipment)...

After that, i would like to create a service order. In the repair order, i select the principal item and go to repair. I confirme the message (generates an item proposal automatically, copy proposal? ) but, the system take a lot time to execute and not create the service order.

Is this the process i have to run ? What's missing to create my service order?

Thanks in advance

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not resolved