cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending mail using Webservices

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I'm trying to follow the tutorial "Using an Email Web Service in Web Dynpro". I followed all the steps in the chapter "Generating a Model from the WSDL Description", but after typing in the mentioned WSDL description "http://webservices.matlus.com/scripts/emailwebservice.dll/wsdl/IemailService" in the "New Model" wizard, I was getting the error message, that the WSDL file is not found or not valid and no new model can be created.

So I copied the xml code into a local file named emailwebservice.xml and then tried to create the model. After this the model was created successfully.

In the model under the Logical Ports I gave target address as the location of the xml file.

Then I followed the steps as given in the tutorial but I am getting the following error after executing the application " Service call exception;nested exception is: java.net.MalformedURLException: Unknown protocol: c"

Could any one help me with this?

Regards

Yogeshwari Agashe

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Let me guess.

You define something like C:\MyFolder\MyFile.xml

Now system try to treat "C" as protocol name.

You must use the following:

file:///C:/MyFolder/MyFile.xml

Here

"file://" -- protocol part of URL

"/" -- (3-rd slash) means that there is no host in URL

"C:/MyFolder/MyFile.xml" -- file part of URL

Good luck,

VS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Valery,

Thanks for the suggestion.

I implemented the same but now I am getting the following error

"Service call exception; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.exceptions.InvalidResponseCodeException: Invalid Response Code: (400) Bad Request."

Regards

Yogeshwari