Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI Parsing error with adapter_plain

former_member185171
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

we try to build an interface with the plain adapter and a HTTP communication channel.

We get this error is the parsing from the inbound XML to the ABAP structure:

<SAP:Category>XIProxy</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="ABAP">PARSE_APPLICATION_DATA</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>Request Message</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>CX_ST_MATCH_ELEMENT</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3>/1SAI/TXS0DA0993A400CCD3F4E06</SAP:P3>

<SAP:P4>XML Bytepos.: 133 XML Path: soapenv:Envelope(1) Error Text: System expected the element 'uNummer_MT'</SAP:P4> <SAP:AdditionalText /> <SAP:Stack>Error during XML => ABAP conversion (Request Message; error ID: CX_ST_MATCH_ELEMENT; (/1SAI/TXS0DA0993A400CCD3F4E06 XML Bytepos.: 133 XML Path: soapenv:Envelope(1) Error Text: System expected the element 'uNummer_MT')) System expected the element 'uNummer_MT'

Anybody an idea why we might get this error? I don't know any place where I can influence the layout of this message.

Thanks a lot.

Kris

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your input message has a SOAP header, so you should use sender SOAP adapter, not HTTP adapter.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kris,

Sender (HTTP) --> PI --> Receiver ECC(ABAP Proxy).

I think your scenarios is as above. If you are getting HTTP message into PI System.Are you implementing mapping before you send it to ECC System. If so, in PI monitoring check if you have coorect message after Mapping.

Also you can try loading that message in ECC System's SPROXY for that interface in "Test Interface"

Regards,

Venu