cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R3 4.7 and SPP (SCM 7.0)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

the client i am currently working on, is planning to implement SPP, using SCM 7.0. He is still using R/3 4.7. SPP will be used for the planning part only. There is no CRM, gATP, eWM functionality the client is currently interested in. I am trying to understand what could be the problems of linking SCM 7.0 to R/3 4.7. I am a bit concerned about the version of the R/3 environment. Does anybody know what could be the problems of not having the latest version of ECC linked to SCM? CIF problems for example? is there any document that can help me to figure this out?

thanks

Marco.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marco,

The most important thing regarding CIF, is that the relevant plugin of SCM 7.0 to be installed in ECC.

Otherwise u will not be able to tranfer between ECC nd APO.

U can refer to the following SAP notes:

Hope it helps u.

Regards

Sunshine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunshine,

thanks for your reply. Per your knowledge, are the CIF problems the only ones that having release R3 4.7 may cause?

thanks

Marco

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marco,

Not only R3 4.7, ECC 5.0 will also involve the stated problems.

Regards

Sunshine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunshine,

sorry maybe my question was not that clear... I just wanted to know if apart the CIF problems, there could be other problems due to the fact that the R3 version they want to use is the 4.7. My client is only interested in the planning side of SPP .. so no gATP, no CRM, no eWM..

thanks again

Marco