cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping cart requestor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have been having a problem with the SRM Shop in 3 steps program. when the user prints the shopping cart, the requester's address is the same as the goods recipient's address.

my question is:

is there a way of interceptive the data before it get printed in order to manipulate the requester's address to my desired value?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

users gave tables names and fields that the data was to be read from. i used text fields to displays the information.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

please update a piece of code which you used . it may help community in future.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your replies... they were very helpful.

i had to make a z copy of the bbp_sc smartform and edit the location from which the requestors address details are fetched.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

learnt that you want to a sc

recipient (creator of sc) address = ship to address

i think you can play with partner function clear the ship to address and over ride as recipient value.

if you want to do only printing. you can do via smartforms of shopping card or in sc it self permanently changing ship to address

as requestor of sc via bbp_doc_change_badi bus2121 sc method.

as you aware requestor is one partner function , ship to address is another partner function. look into bbp_pd of sc you feel the difference.

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls try using the Ship-To address on the Shopping Cart for entering the Desired Address where you want to Ship. You will see the same on the Print Shopping Cart as Delivery Point.

Regards,

Satya