Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send a text file to a HTTP URL - B2B integration

former_member58757
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a scenario where I have to send the file to the receiver HTTP url address. The file is in text format in NFS.

PI has to pick the file and send it to target HTTPS URL.

some thing file sender to HTTP receiver. I had created the configuration in Integration directory and since there is no mapping involved ahd a dummy interface name in the required fields. It is nto working and file is not picked up.

I am not sure if i am missing anything in my configuration.

Thanks,

Menaga

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

abhay_rajhans2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check in RWB communication channel monitoring . There you can get log why communication channel is not picking up the file

former_member58757
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks, I am still not clear with the process I am doing. Can I send a file to the receiver HTTPS or shoul they need to send request to get the file? Can any one provide some steps for this set up or any documentation where I can read through?

should I need to create a new service in SICF or use the existing one?

Thanks,

Menaga

Former Member
0 Kudos

SICF ? You would not touch the SICF configuration for that scenario.

1. Your source application places the file in some directory. This directory must be accessible from PI

2. You configure the pipeline objects in PI, beginnging from File CC and sender agreement (necessary for file CC), and ending with the HTTP CC for the receiver. I suggest to create the HTTP destination in SM59 and test it there first (connection test), HTTPS certificate configuration can be quite ugly

3. you activate the whole configuration objects and test it. Check the runtime workbench CC monitoring for the file sender first, in case of problems.

CSY

former_member58757
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks, I was tryign to test the sender ftp and the file is not picked up and when I get in to the admin log I found the below exception,

Exception com.sap.engine.services.ts.transaction.TxDemarcationException: Thread is not associated with any transaction context.

at com.sap.engine.services.ts.transaction.TxManagerImpl.setRollbackOnly(TxManagerImpl.java:754)

at com.sap.transaction.TxManager.setRollbackOnly(TxManager.java:382)

at com.sap.aii.af.service.util.transaction.impl.SAPTxManagerImpl.rollback(SAPTxManagerImpl.java:111)

at com.sap.aii.adapter.file.File2XI.processFtpList(File2XI.java:2690)

at com.sap.aii.adapter.file.File2XI.invoke(File2XI.java:603)

at com.sap.aii.af.lib.scheduler.JobBroker$Worker.run(JobBroker.java:463)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java:37)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:152)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:247)

Caused by: com.sap.engine.services.ts.exceptions.BaseIllegalStateException: Thread is not associated with any transaction context.

at com.sap.engine.services.ts.jta.impl.TransactionManagerImpl.setRollbackOnly(TransactionManagerImpl.java:475)

at com.sap.engine.services.ts.transaction.TxManagerImpl.setRollbackOnly(TxManagerImpl.java:751)

... 9 more

Thanks,

Menaga

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is a strange exception. However, when you look into the Java server logs, you usually find hundreds of exceptions which nobody understands, even when your system has no severe problems which influence production scenarios. Although your exception text is probably related to the FTP problem, I suggest to open the communication channel monitoring in the runtime workbench, because the above one could be a followup-error and not the original cause.

Or did you mean the CC monitoring with "admin log" ?

CSY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Your file is not getting picked up.

1) Check the File CC configuation.

2) If the file is placed on XI Server itself, use NFS or else you would need to use FTP. The file and directory should be shared with XI.

3) check the error in the RWB.

Regards

Monika

former_member58757
Participant
0 Kudos

The error is in the netweaver admin log on Java stack. I am not sure if the problem is I am trying ot use a dummy interface in the configuration. Here is the scenario I am working with.

I have a file which is a text file and it is in FTP and I dont want to be converted or translated and the file has to be sent to a HTTPS location. I have a sender FTP and receiver HTTP configuration. Since I dont want any mapping I just created a dummy interface name for service interface/message mapping because it's a mandatory fields in the configuration.

Also I have both sendre and receiver as party and not as business system. Pelase advice if this is doable and if I am missing anything.

Thanks,

Menaga

Former Member
0 Kudos

Usage of dummy interface is ok, and busines systems also are not needed. That cannot cause this strange execption.

Again, please check the RWB Communication Channel monitoring. This should give a hint about the root cause of the problem.

CSY

former_member58757
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks , I did see the below error message in RWB everytime it hits FTP.

u201CError: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.ConfigException: Some of the IS access information is not available. SLDAccess property may be set to true, but SLD is not available.u201D

Thanks,

Menaga

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Menaga,

Check if your sender CC is polling or not. If it is polling and the file name and directory it is polling is correct, then check file permissions of that file.

PI user should be able to read that file.

Regards,

Venu