cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where are the Enterprise Services?

former_member6345
Participant
0 Kudos

I hope anybody can help me for my diploma thesis.

I have the problem to find Enterprise Services. I dont't know in which System (ERP, PI, or other systems)

Especially i search the Enterprise Services for SAP Bank Communication Management.

In lot of documentation and examples of processes you need this Services but where can find it and how config with pi?

In my Case i should like to build a scenario with SAP ERP with BCM to SAP PI (with SWIFT Package) and from there to a Bank.

Thanks in Advance

Yours faithfully

Armin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Armin.

First of all you have to download the XI-Content for you Business Scenario. The XI-Content is on Service Market place.

Then you have to Import the XI-Content to ESR.

You should so Configure the 'Backend System as an Application System "Integration Engine".

Maintain the SLD "Business System" For the BackEnd-Systems.

After that you have to make in the Design-Time all the Objects you need for this Scenario(s) in ESR.

Then Configure the Scenario(s) in the Integration Directory.

After that if you make a change in the Backend System on the Basis of your banking Process the Enterprise Services will be Triggered.

Or you can see the Service Interfaces in ESR, or in the Object-Navigator (hier you have to maintain the ESR "SAP_PROXY_ESR"

).

Best 'Regards

Abdel

former_member6345
Participant
0 Kudos

?? So Confused, abdel.

Which XI-Content do you means? The SAP Integration Package for SWIFT? That i have imported in the Enterprise Service Builder from PI.

The Problem is, to find the Enterprise Services from Bank Communication Management:

Enterprise Service Name "Request Payment Order" for example.

Gives anyplace the Services in the Backend-System (SAP ERP).

Should I draw in MS Powerpoint my Problem? Its complex.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want a description of Enterprise Services about Bank Communication Management:

just go to the Enterprise Services Wiki.

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ESpackages/BankCommunicationManagement

Regards,Gilles.

former_member6345
Participant
0 Kudos

I have already the information about Enterprise Services of BCM. And i know how it works in theory.

But there is nothing information, how i find the enterprise services of bcm. If i started in the transaction "SE80" in sap erp,

i don't get the enterprise services of BCM. The Function of BCM is on. I don't know if i config at first or import data in sap pi or i get my services from sap erp.

I need the technical information, how i import or find the enterprise services to config the interfaces in sap pi.

pls, help.

regards armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In transaction se80, if you do no manage to find the enterprise services, that's because you do not have the software component ECC-SE in your ECC system (Go to system -> status in SAPGUI).

Regards, Gilles.

former_member6345
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gilles,

i've founded the Enterprise Services. First of all i downloaded the Software Components ESA ECC-SE 604 and SAP APPL 6.04 and imported in the Enterprise Service Repository.

Now the problem is, that my imported Software Componens, don't exist under the Enterprise Service Repository in SE80 (Object Navigator). Should i do anything config in SAP ERP to see the Software Components (ESA ECC-SE 604 and SAP APPL 6.04) in SE80?

Regards Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

In you ECC6, in SAPGUI,

Go to System Status -> Component version.

If there is no ECC-SE 604 there,

you have to download it frm the marketplace and add it into your ECC system. (ESR is just about documentation)

Regards, Gilles.

former_member6345
Participant
0 Kudos

Ok, ESA ECC-SE 604 is not in my ECC 6.0

I downloaded now. That is a File with fileend .sar, is that correct? And where i can install that file in my ecc 6.0?

Thanks in advance, gilles.

regards armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Copy IT on usr/sap/ trans

unzip with sapcar program ->sapcar -xvf filename

then client 000 on ECC use transaction SAINT to import your new software component.

Regards Gilles

former_member6345
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Gilles!

Edited by: Armin Rabet on Nov 25, 2009 10:22 AM

Answers (0)