cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

price

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

If a business gives different ranges of discount(i,e2%,4%,7%--16%) for the same plant.There is no fix discount for the customer.Can I maintain in the system discount range,so that user can select any discount for the customer at any time.Please give me the solution for price range can Idefine in the system or not & where I can define.

Thanks,

Miku.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto the T.Code "OVA4".

Maintain values as "2%,4%,7% and 16%".

Save.

Goto your Condition type and create a new condition table as this "Usage" field as one of the key field.Example is "Customer+Usage".

And in sales order maintain this field as mandatory.

So that your discount condition type will appear when saving the order.Here you can remove this condition type as "Required" in your pricing procedure in "v/08" T.Code.

Regards,

Krishna.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Miku

Alternative solution is to use USAGE field at item level-->sales A tab.

Maintain 1, 2, 3, 4......16 for usage at SPRO->SD>Sales>Sales document>Sales document header-->Define usage indicator.

Save it.

Now second step.

Create new condition TABLE for parameters you requires + usage. For example, customer, material, and usage.

Assign this condition table to your condition type access sequence.

Maintain VK11 such as

if Usage = 1, 2,3,....amount = 1%,2%.........

try and revert.

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you can use manual condiiton type for dicount , else use Upper and lower limits for condition type, so that you can not enter more than the maximum amount mentioned in upperlimit.

IMG= Sales and distribution =Basic functions= Pricing = Pricing control = Define condition types = Define Upper/Lower limits for conditions,Go to New entries and maintain lower limits and upper limits.

if this is not helps your requirement then kindly expalin ur requiremnt.

Regards,

Ramesh