Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating support desk messge from ECC "Help"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am working in SP20 EHP1 of Sol Man.

Kindly provide the configurations & authorizations to be done in ECC system & in Sol Man system to create the support message from ECC "Help" menu.

I have created the ZLFN transaction type (copy of SLFN). When i create the support message in ECC help menu, i need to create the support desk message with "ZLFN" transaction type.

Your valuable inputs required.

Regards

Senthil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Message creators should have the role SAP_SUPPDESK_CREATE in solman and satelllite also check [Note 834534|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/834534] for solman 7.0 roles overview .

have created the ZLFN transaction type (copy of SLFN). When i create the support message in ECC help menu, i need to create the support desk message with "ZLFN" transaction type.

trn SPPFCADM --> select DNO_NOTIF ---> Action Profiles button --> select SLFN0001_STANDARD_DNO --> go to Action Definition --> SLFN0001_STANDARD_DNO_CRM -->go to Processing types --> click Edit Processing Parameters

Change the PROCESS_TYPE from SLFN to ZLFN.

this should solve your issue

regards

Naveen

Edited by: Naveen Kumar on Nov 20, 2009 6:14 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Thank you. I have made the changes in the t.code as you said.I have changed the transaction type from SLFN to ZLFN. And also i have changed the other details in the same transaction. I have copied the partner function "SLFN0002-reported by" to "ZLFN0002- Createde by". I have changed the value for "PARTNER_FCT_CREATOR" to ZLFN0002.

And also i have changed the transaction type to ZLFN in t.code DNO_CUST04.

After i change the transaction type in DNO_CUST04m getting following error:

"Because of error 513, no message was created in Support Desk System"

But actually the ticket has been created in Sol Man but no partner values has been copied. All the partner values are empty (Created by & Message Processor)

Kindly provide your valuable inputs.

regards

Senthil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

[This Note|https://websmp230.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=864195] might be helpful for you.

Also check the action profile & date profile for ZLFN

Since no partners are determined, i would start my investigation in Patner determination procedure of ZLFN.

Sure this is a configuration problem.

regards

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Thanks for the SAP note. Can you explain point no:5?

1. The client was not completely created by the copy of Client 001

I need to check this with basis team

2. The BCOS_CUST table was not maintained correctly

In BCOS_CUST (In satellite System), i have maintained the following:

OSS_MSG W SM_DM3CLNT110_BACK CUST620 1.0

3. Missing authorizations for message creation (correct: roles copied from SAP_SV_FDB_NOTIF_BC_CREATE and SAP_SOL_SERVTRANS_CREATE or SAP_SUPPDESK_CREATE)

I am having SAP_ALL authorization in Satellite system. Is these roles to be assigned in Sol Man also?

4. incorrect action profile assigned for the message type SLF1 (correct: SMSD_ABA_MLDG_SERVICEVORGANG or SLFN0001_STANDARD_DNO)

For SLF1, i have assigned the action profile :SLFN0001_STANDARD_DNO. But inside this action profile, i have changed the values like PROCESS_TYPE to "ZLFN" & PARTNER_FCT_CREATOR to "ZLFN0002".

5. Number ranges are not assigned correctly

Can you explain this? For SLF1 & ZLFN , i have maintained "Internal" number ranges.

6. The logical system is not defined

Logical system for Sol Man & Satellite system is created.

7. Modification of the standard settings of the message type SLF1.

I have changed the Text for Priority in SLF1.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In BCOS_CUST (In satellite System), i have maintained the following:

OSS_MSG W SM_DM3CLNT110_BACK CUST620 1.0

In Solman, for BCOS_CUST have you maintained NONE rfc

OSS_MSG W NONE CUST620 1.0

5. Number ranges are not assigned correctly

Select the transaction type SLFN / ZLFN --> Details check have you maintained internal and external number ranges.

typically 01 and 02.

You can see the number ranges for 01 and 02 in the tcode : snro select the object CRM_SERVIC and click on Number ranges-->intervals

Similarly for Basic notification use the tcode : dno_notif --> intervals.

Note : Internal number range of Basic notification should be external number range of CRM_SERVIC

hope this helps you

regards

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

In DNO_NOTIF, i am having following groups:

Basi Message SLF1------ From 009999000000 to 009999999999, Current Number :9999000009 ( "EXT" Not Checked)

Basis Message TASK--- From 000000000001to 000000999999, Current Number ( "EXT" Not Checked)

ABA Message SLF1-- From 008000000000 to 008999999999 ,Current Number ( "EXT" Not Checked)

In T.code CRMC_NR_RA_SERVICE, i have maintained the following number ranges for ZLFN transaction:

02--- From 9000000000 to 9000999999 Current number 9000000029 ("EXT" Not checked)

059999000000 to 9999999999 (EXT Checked)-Similar to SLF1 message number range.

-

One more thing:

Even after the 513 error, the ticket has been created in Sol Man with transaction type ZLFN. But the preceding notification SLF1 is NOT created in Sol Man (In Document Flow i can not able to see notification document (SLF1)

-

Kind advise me

regards

Senthil

Edited by: Senthil Kumar on Nov 24, 2009 10:15 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

Could you please run SLG1 TCODE in solution manager. The detailed log will be available there.

Regards

Dona

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please find the SLG1, details below.

1. Field DESC_LANGUAGE is not available in structure CRMT_ORDERADM_H_COM

2. Enter Super User (Copy of Reported By--Parntner Function SLFN0002).

Since i am getting the above error in SLG1, the system could not able to create the SLF1 ticket. Is it so?

How to clear this error from SLG1?

My scenario is:

The ZLFN ticjet has been created but ABA message "SLF1" has been NOT created as a preceeding docuemnt. Even if i creat the ticket directlySol Man using the t.code CRMD_ORDER, at that time also the SLF1 ABA message is not getting created.Need you bvaluable inputs,.

Regards

Senthil

Edited by: Senthil Kumar on Nov 25, 2009 10:32 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

had the same issue and I was able to solve it.

Root cause was I accidently disabled the action (Z)SLFN0001_ADVANCED_UPDATE_DNO which is creating the ABA message..

I had to uncheck the disabled checkbox in the action profile. Afterwards I deleted the action from condition configuration in sppfcadm and put back in. Then it worked without any problem.

P.S: the warning message "Field DESC_LANGUAGE is not available in structure CRMT_ORDERADM_H_COM" still shows up - but I did not notice any influence.

Kind Regards,

Heiko

Edited by: Heiko Burkhardt on Jan 14, 2010 5:00 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Chk the below Blog.

/people/federico.babelis2/blog/2006/04/14/service-desk-configuration-guide-for-dummies

Thnx,

Waseem.