cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating a new UI element

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

When I created a new UI element (a checkbox, for example), I can't set a text for it....

And, when I ran the application, I was received the following message:

<created in [en]>

What I'm doing wrong?!

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

After changes the build.xml language, the issue was solved...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Glauber,

The problem is definitely with the Netweaver Studio. I believe during installation, some other language has been selected as default or it may have been altered later by mistake. This will make the scripting unable to figure out what you have passed in the Text property of the check box and hence replaces it with garbage value or empty string.

You can confirm the correct language in NWDS under the following path:

Windows>Preferences>Plug-In Development>Target Environment

Under this window select en_US - English (United States) against the Locale (nl - from JRE).

If the problem persists, re-install NWDS with correct language as default.

Regards,

Tushar Sinha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tushar...

I change it, but isn't working yet.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Glauber,

Did this issue start ever since you installed your NWDS? Because in that case your installables could be corrupted. Try to get a correct one. But, if it is not so somewhere the language has been changed to something other than english and that is where you are getting this error.

Regards,

Tushar Sinha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tushar,...

Let me explain....

Our portal uses Brazilian Portuguese as user language... but the workstation that develop the applications uses english as system language...

How can I set the label text for both languages?!

I think that this can fix this issue...

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would say your NWDS is not properly installed.

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the Text Property of UI element Whether you Entered the desired text there or not.

Let us know about the problem little more.

Regards

Jeetendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I write anything in text property, NWDS cleans the value....

And when I run the app. that message appears to me...

I think that maybe something the language of my studio, or the language of my app... Where can I check it?

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try to set the text property blank or default you can do this by right click on the text property and choose default.

After that assign the desired field. I don't think there are any other place from where you can change the Text property of the UI element. Or have you binded the text property of that UI element with any attribute of type String. If so then check where you are setting the value for that attribute in code.

Regards

Jeetendra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...

I just try to set the default text... but doesn't work...

I'm think that maybe is a language problem.

Where can I choose this?!