cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Convert Master inspection Characteristics to Gobal inspection charac

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The scenario which we are looking at is , Standard process maintain all the master inspection characteristics , Inspection plan at plant level. While creating inspection lot based the Ispection Plan get transfered to the Lot. What we are looking is that all the QM master data to be maintained at one Plant say 1000. But when we create Inspection lot in other plant for the same material in plant 1100 we want all the inspection plans, and QM data transferred to this plant 1100.

Pls can you let me know , how to achieve this scenario.

Regrads,

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shekhar

In Inspection plan there is option of material assignment. In this you can mention all the material, plant for a group counter. When inspection lot is created the inspection plan gets attached automatically

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ganesh for your response,

I am looking at without using at Material assignment level, we sholud be able to pull the QM data to Inspection lot, while creating the inspection lot.

Any thoughts on this,

Regards,

Ravi sekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am looking at without using at Material assignment level, we sholud be able to pull the QM data to Inspection lot, while creating the inspection lot.

As Inspection plan is created at plant level & not at client they can be used for other plants provided that you mainatian Material-plant-grCounter in task list "material Assignment"

So as I said ealier ,its better to use master data's like " Material Specs" & MIC's which are not created at the plant level.

Once created for one plant can be used for other's also.

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can "Mutiple Specification" at Client level...settings.

i hope this is fullfill your requirement.

thanks,

karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

There is one type of called "Material Specs " which is created at one plant but can be used for other plants.

same with the MIC.This can be created for plant 1000 as you said & can be used for other plants.

I hope this will help

Regards

Sujit